Media and content editor web part missing in SharePoint online. At Some Point, you need to add content editor web part into modern site but the content editor web part did not appear on the page, to appear content editor web part on the page you need to follow below steps.
1 Log in as the SharePoint Global Administrator or SharePoint Administrator.
2. Log in and navigate to your site collection ("https://xyz.sharepoint.com") and under the site settings activate below features.
- Site settings – site features – SharePoint Server Publishing.
- Site Settings – Site Actions – Manage site features- SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure.
- For this, you also need to enable Custom site scripts on your site collection(But In Modern SharePoint Its not recommended to enabling custom site scripting) For this go to the SharePoint Admin center – Settings - Classic settings page (option mentioned on a page)- Scroll the page you found option for the Custom Script.
It will take 24 hours to reflect. If you want this to reflect immediately, you can do it with Power shell scripts.
Power shell script for enabling the Custom script feature.
Run the SharePoint Online management shell as administrator.
1. Connect-SPOService -Url https://xyz-admin.sharepoint.com
2. Set-SPOsite .sharepoint.com -DenyAddAndCustomizePages 0
Replace xyz with domain and run the script and you can find the content editor web part on your page.